Friday, June 23, 2006

Lifestyles of the Lazy and Indulgent

Haven't been doing too much lately. Gaining the pounds like Arnold at the onset of puberty, only the mass is of a different density. Mine's a little more huggable. And they congregate beautifully at my abdomen, and form a support function while i bend over the table while I type, click, ogle and absorb the world through the cynical minds of others. My only gripe are the lines they form, which are only visible when I stand up and look in the mirror. Wonderfully deep, long-lasting lines to show where my body folded while my spine lost its perfect lumbar poise.

Been hitting the sack a whole lot more too, and during the day. Yeah, sucks to those who can't. But then again, I should enjoy it while it lasts. Hopefully it won't be long now before I start dressing up, looking good and waltz around Raffles Place during office hours, hahahaa!

Anyway, 1 piece of advice. Try not to nap under the sun, or intense light. I've got a theory. I seem to get the most fucked up dreams that money can't buy when I sleep under such conditions. It happened to me twice just yesterday. The first was a 20 min short nap, but I felt 
like I had 10 short nightmares in that timespan. And they were trippy. I was in those side-scrolling game environments, from the Sega days, like Mickey's journey into Castle Transylvania, 
or Sonic the Hedgehog, that kinda game. And the games were always those "scarier" types, like 
with zombies, monsters and freaks who wanna screw you in the ass.  And eventhough I know its only a game, and I can kill them by throwing apples that do not get affected by projectile motion or gravity, I still felt the fear, and anxiety, and that I had to run faster, swing further, catch the other fucking vine else I'd perish below the television-scape, and of course, throw them apples.

Not trippy enough?

I had another dream later in the day, or rather, evening. I know, not as bright, but i still had my room lights on. And one of my bulbs have started buzzing, damn motherfucker. If only i had the impetus to get the ladder and unscrew that irritating bulb. Anyways, this second dream took 3 hours, and all i did was surf around (like Silver Surfer) on a mirror about the size of a hobo's house, in a dark and dank carpark, which had a shit load of ramps, humps, old cadillacs, blinking lamps, and one heckuva view from its roof. The skies were post apocalyptic, stormy with lightning, windy and super dark clouds blowing in. The ceilings were always leaking and I was always fleeing from some asshole, always running(surfing) on my mirror, and I'd always worry that it'd crack when I'm descending the ramps. Cos once it breaks, I'd have to actually use my legs and run.

Maybe that would have done my new weight some good.  But man, my mind is fucked.
And in the mornings, i can't remember any dreams i had during the proper sleeping hours. must've been good dreams. bloody selfish subconscious.

Been baking some brownies with my lil' bro's new oven. Quite fun. Eating them that is. Finally found the formula of converting farenheit to celsius. it is minus 32, then divide by 9 then multiply by 5. Commit it to memory, and appear cool with the chicks who give a flying fuck.

Hmm... a flying fuck......

Been paper trading. making good paper money. sonuvabitch.

Roller bladed the other day, after 2 years. Didn't fall, but moved like a pussy. Legs like a virgin. Gotta get my own skates back. Somebody remind me, please.

Been "watching" the world cup. Making good money in that too. inconsequential, but good fun. Can't be left behind by the other 3 billion people tuning in. Gotta keep my finger on the pulse.

I want Spain to win. I don't care.

outta here. this post sucks.

No comments: