Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Anew

So I'm trying to start a new regime in my life. My plan is to wake up early, send my bro to school, return home and go for a run. Have breakfast and start trading till lunch. Maybe trade a little after lunch, while at the same time trying to find other forms of passive income.

So far this week, failed miserably. But I did get some gears in motion. Been setting up all my spreadsheets to trade with that I'd lost after my computer died so spectacularly. Been running. Twice this week already. Did some mock trading, etc etc etc. I guess its because my parents are around and breaking my momentum. Am I using them as an excuse? Definitely. But a certain level of reason and empathy must be thrown my way. I am human afterall.

Does anyone out there know how to lose a belly? Could you please teach me? Besides dieting. I find it a sin to diet. In this day and age when technology, worldwide capitalism and greed have come to cooperate and bring us a gazillion calories at each meal, who are we to dismiss their efforts and say no to genetically enhanced, biomedically improved and chemical accentuated carbon-based(and sometimes not) dead organic material? Engulf and ingest, people. ENGULF AND INGEST!

Woah, where did all that passion come from? Must be from the run I just had. Endorphins ROCK!

I miss my friends. Where are you guys? Let's meet up! I'm officially NUTS.

No comments: