Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Gush of shit to blog

All right, so I lost track of my blogging regiment. And almost all discipline in life since the last blog. Seems like life is throwing me all the good stuff, and resistance is futile and meaningless. Why say no to the good stuff? Why torture yourself? But then I remember that life is about balance. And that the downturn is gonna come real soon.

So here is my confession, and the beginning of my penance.

*Can you believe I just went to search for the right spelling for penance? Although I got it right, but damn! To think I have illusions of being a writer. What a mind fuck. Long way to go, dick....so to speak*

Anyways, the trip was magnificent. Shanghai in all her glory. And its a she. Cause most cities and female and this one was a babe. In most aspects. I ate and gorged and feasted and gluttonised myself. Even now, I still feel some remnants of the food in my tummy. No wait, its just the converted coagulated fats at my abdomen. Sorry.

I did a shitload of shopping too. Don't you just hate me? Along with my own babe, we had spent 1000 Singjiakpore Dollars. Excluding food. Just shopping. I came back with 4 pairs of shoes and 2 jackets that I don't know what I'm gonna do with them.

Forget it, I'm not lending them to you either.

However, I dreaded the last few days before returning to our sunny island. It was all due to the fact that I'd have to stay in the freaking office for another week and a half before my last day came about. The icing on the cake was when I went in the next morning, my boss told me to clear my leave.

SWEET! BEST!

Thus the soulfest continued and I enjoyed myself for another week and a half. I will go in tomorrow morning, to outprocess and wipe my ass off the company.

Now I'm fatter, lazier and overall rounder than ever. My six-pack aim seems further than ever. It would be interesting to see if I ever meet it.

Today's Valentine's. Great. More couples breaking up. Hearts broken, relationships trashed. Was St. Valentine from hell?

Dick Cheney shot his hunting partner. Haha. Purposely? Danish papers printing comic strips depicting the prophet Mohammed. Gives comics a bad name, really. Even if its strip. Jarhead was good. Funny shit. Don't think I'm catching BrokeAss Mountain. I'm homophobic.

Trading has been fun. Can't wait to start the real thing. That would be interesting to watch too.

Ok, I'm losing focus. Come on, cut me some slack. Its 3 freaking am!

I'm outta here. No truths this time round.
I'll leave you with this excellent url.

http://www.rapidnewswire.com/atom.htm

No comments: